I was very kindly nominated for The Liebster Award by Testimony and Truth. I’m pretty sure I’m not doing this right, but I wanted to answer the questions she posed to me. In the mean time I will find 10 bloggers to return the favor to. 🙂 Thank you again Testimony and Truth!
Here are the 10 questions I was given to answer:
1. What is your blog about?
My natural hair journey and the trials, tribulations, and triumphs of making one of the best decisions of my life.
2. What do you most want your readers to take away from your blog?
That while making the huge decision to go from chemically relaxed hair back to your natural roots can be overwhelming, there is help out there. Educating yourself is key as well as recognizing that there is a very large community of Naturalista’s out there to draw support from.
3. What are three (3) things that inspire you?
My children, my husband, and anyone who have perservered and never gave up when it came to attaining their dreams and goals.
4. What are you most passionate about?
Being the best mother I can be to my kids, the best wife to my husband, and best servant to my God. Oh, and baking cookies! 😉
5. What do you want people to say about you after you’re gone?
That I cared, I was genuine, and I lived what I believed.
6. What do your friends say about you behind your back?
“I wonder when she’s going to bake some cookies?”
7. What are your three best qualities?
Listening, honesty, loyalty
8. What food (s) do you love endlessly?
Chocolate, Italian foods and sauces, ice cream/frozen custard, desserts
9. What’s one thing you would change about yourself, if you could?
To not have a vomit phobia. It’s bad. And I have 4 kids. Go figure.
10. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was 4 I wanted to be like Shirley Temple and I tap danced (or so I thought I was tap dancing) throughout the house for quite some time during that phase. My parents got a big kick out of that!
Thank you so much for the nomination!